宣道會中信堂的成立是因為自一九八九年起有一些香港的信徒移民到紐西蘭，他們前往東區紐西蘭宣道會英文堂去崇拜。其後，移民人數不斷增多，Alliance Christian Centre﹝現為International Christian Centre﹞牧師便協助我們組織一華人宣道會，名為宣道會中信堂，於一九九一年三月二十四日開始以廣東話去聚會，一九九二年七月二十六日更自立成為一獨立自資教會
History of CACC
Chinese Alliance Christian Church was founded to meet the needs of the influx of immigrants from Hong Kong since 1989. They first attended services at the English Christian and Missionary Church in East Auckland. As the number of immigrants grew, the pastor at Alliance Christian Centre (now called the International Christian Centre) established a separate Chinese congregation, hence the formation of CACC. The first Cantonese speaking service was held on the 24th March 1991. On the 26th July 1992, CACC became an organised church.
As well as Sunday Worship Service, we have different fellowship groups, eg the adult cell groups, women¡¦s group and the youth fellowship groups, catering for the needs of different age groups. In addition, the Sunday School provides an opportunity for our members to learn and grow in their spiritual faith. We have a major emphasis on local missionary work, having evangelistic teams and disciple training to equip our members on sharing the gospel. We also emphasize on overseas missionary work, supporting missionaries financially and through prayers.
Rev. Eddy Chan 陳頌銘牧師
Voluntary Pastor (Cantonese) 義務部份時間牧師(粵語)
Contact number: (09) 5767070, (021) 2169249
Cherie Cheung 張明慧
Church Administrator 教會幹事
Contact number: (09) 5767070
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the true God and the true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His kingdom, righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to dwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
- The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God: he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The portion of the unrepentant and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment;19 and that of the believer, in everlasting joy and bliss.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
- It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. This is both a crisis and a progressive experience wrought in the life of the believer subsequent to conversion.
- Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil are taught in the Scriptures and are privileges for the Church in this present age.
- The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the gospel to all nations. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel, and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal, visible, and premillennial. This is the believer's blessed hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.
Direct banking 直接捐款
Chinese Alliance Christian Church bank account: ASB Bank 12-3089-0141937-03.